WW - Brockenbahn
The package contains the Brockenbahn, 32 kilometers, including vehicles and six scenarios.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
WaggonWerkstatt - Brockenbahn
The Brockenbahn is a famous narrow-gauge railway in Germany.
The route leads from Wernigerode to the Brocken, the highest mountain in the Harz Mountains.
The route is known for its spectacular views of the picturesque Harz landscape.
Historic steam locomotives pull the trains every day, hauled by luggage and passenger wagons
Wernigerode on the Brocken.
The ride on the Brockenbahn is a nostalgic and unforgettable experience for railway lovers and nature lovers alike.
Key features of the Brockenbahn in Train Simulator:
- 32 km route from Wernigerode to the Brocken train station at an altitude of 1125 m
- Side track to the wagon hall in Wernigerode (passable)
- Period shown around 2010
- Realistic track construction including curve superelevation for a comfortable ride over the route
- 11 railway stations / breakpoints / depots faithfully reproduced
- Faithfully reproduced landscape with many details and extensive vegetation reproduction
- Numerous new 3D models
- KS - signaling system
- Water cranes, coal bunker and diesel filling station for a prototypical operational process
- Usable turntables in Wernigerode and Wernigerode Westerntor
- Steam locomotive BR 99.23-24
- Express Van 12m
- Passenger car - 6 window version
- Passenger carriage - 7 panorama window version
- Quick Drive
- 6 demanding scenarios based on original operating situations