BR114 VRot / 2024
The package contains the electro locomotive BR114 in three different versions.
All vehicles are in traffic red color.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
BR114 VRot / 2024
The package contains the eletric locomotive DB BR114 in three different version.
All vehicles are painted in traffic red color.
The included locomotive has a lot of functions installed and it is not
recommended to be used by novice Train Simulator players without
any experience in the game. For other players it is very important to
have look into the manual to understand how to operate the machine!!
Please use the ability to download the manual from this website to have a
first look at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount
of time learning how to operate the locomotive before you buy the package.
The following functions are integrated in BR114:
- Prototypical traction and braking behaviour
- Prototypical PZB with train type O/M/U
- PZB Advisory System
- SiFa Vigilance System
- KWS/KDS Push-Pull / Multiple operating systems
- Switchable instrument lights
- Seperate winfscreen wipers with variable speed
- Prototypical sounds optimized for EFX
- Light cone regulation
- vR EBuLa system ( DVT and BR218 144 )
- Desk light and cab light
- Separately switch-able wipers with speed control
- Standard TS2017 Effects
- TS2017 Camera positions
- vR ZZA Destination Sign System
The following vehicles are included in this package:
- DB BR114 036-7 VRot / 160 km/h
- DB BR114 036-7 VRot / Cold Start / 160 km/h
- DB BR114 039-1 VRot / 160 km/h
- DB BR114 039-1 VRot / Cold Start / 160 km/h
- DB BR114 301-5 VRot / 140 km/h
- DB BR114 301-5 VRot / Cold Start / 140 km/h