Karlsruher Zug / BR141 / Bnrzf
The package includes the driving trailer BDnrzf 734
in two different versions, the coaches ABnrzb
and Bnrzb and the electric Einheitslok DB BR141
in two versions.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
Karlsruher Zug DB Bnrzf 734 / BR141 ExpertLine
The package includes the driving trailer BDnrzf 734 in two different versions,
the coaches ABnrzb and Bnrzb and the electric Einheitslok DB BR141
in two versions. All vehicles use the color scheme of the Karlsruher Zug.
The Karlsruher Zug was a former prototyp of the german S-Bahn train.
Please use the ability to download the manual from this website to have a
first look at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount
of time learning how to operate the vehicles.
Functions BDnrzf / BR141:
- Prototypical driving behaviour
- Up / Down tap-changer
- Monitoring function for important values
- Brake system overcharging of the main air pipe pressure
- Brake modes P and G
- Manually selection of the panto graph
- Realistic Indusi I60R with train mode O/M/U
- Time-Time SIFA
- Switchable instrument lights
- Desk and Cab lights
- Separately switchable wipers with speed control
- Standard TS Effects
- vR ZZA compatible
- Scenario save compatible
- Real sound optimized for EFX
The following vehicles are included in this ExpertLine package:
- DB BR141 248-5 Blue-Beige
- DB BR141 248-5 Blue-Beige DB AG logo
- DB Bnrzf 734 Blue-Beige
- DB Bnrzf 734 Blue-Beige DB AG Logo
- DB ABnrzb 1st Class Passenger Coach
- DB Bnrzb 2nd Class Passenger Coach / Passenger View