DB BR218 VRot ExpertLine
The package includes two versions of
the Diesel locomotive DB BR218.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
DB BR218 Traffic Red ExpertLine
The package includes two versions of the Diesel locomotive DB BR218.
One of the two has the first generation of bogies installed, the other one
has bogies developed by MAK installed.
Please use the option to download the manual before buying the package.
Operating the brake systems of the locomotive is different to other
Function Overview DB BR218:
- Prototypical traction and braking behaviour
- Prototypical monitoring of important temperatures
e.g.engine oil, cooling water etc.
- Temperature operated roof and body-side grill vanes
- Brake system with timing chamber
- Brake modes R/P/P2/G available
- High braking rate in modes R & P2
- Prototypical PZB with train type O / M / U
- PZB Advisory System
- SiFa Vigilance System
- Fast and Slow Traction modes
- KWS / KDS Push-Pull / Multiple operation systems
- Switchable instrument lights
- Separate windscreen wipers with variable speed
- Light cone regulation
- TS camera position and weather effects
- vR EBula system
- Prototypical soundscape optimised for EFX
ExpertLine Pakage Content:
- DB BR218 246-7 traffic red
- DB BR218 246-7 traffic red / Cold
- DB BR218 299-6 traffic red / MAK Bogie
- DB BR218 299-6 traffic red / MAK Bogie / Cold
- DB BR218 traffic red / Dyn No. 1
- DB BR218 traffic red / Dyn No. 2 / MAK Bogie
- DB BR218 traffic red / Dyn No. 1 / Cold
- DB BR218 traffic red / Dyn No. 2 / Cold / MAK Bogie