DB ET403 IC ExpertLine
The package contains the electric train ET 403 / 404.
Colored in IC livery of the 1970s.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
DB ET403 InterCity Expert-Line
The package contains the electric train ET 403 / 404. Colored in IC livery of the 1970s.
The ET404 have both installed a passenger view.
The included drivable vehicles have a lot of functions installed and it is not recommended to be
used by novice Train Simulator players without any experience in the game.
For other players it is very important to have look into the manual to understand how to operate the vehicles!!
Please use the option to download the manual from this website to have a first look
at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount of time learning how to operate the locomotive.
The following functions are integrated in this Expert-Line Model:
- Prototypical driving behaviour
- Complex regulation system AFB and LZB
- Prototypical Indusi I60r
- Selectable Pantographs Front or Back
- Time-Time SIFA
- Delayed and smoothly regulated E-Break
- with correct brake effort over all
- wagons ( up to 12 wagons )
- Swichtable instrument lights
- Cab light
- Wipers with interval control
- Standard TS2018 Effects
- Passenger view in the middle cars
- Scenario save function compatible
- Realistic sound optimized for EFX
These vehicles are included:
- ET 403 IC 001 / 003 / 005 DB Pantograph
- ET 403 IC 002 / 004 / 006 DB / SBB Pantograph
- ET 404 001 - 003 Middle car / Passenger View
- ET 404 101 - 103 Middle car / Passenger View