DB Umbauwagen 4yg
This pack contains the following models of the eight-wheeled rebuild coaches operated by the former "Deutsche Bundesbahn" (German Federal Railway), era 1970 - 1991
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
DB rebuild coaches 4yg
This pack contains the following models of the eight-wheeled rebuild coaches operated by the former "Deutsche Bundesbahn" (German Federal Railway), era 1970 - 1991:
- Byg514 (8 variants)
- Byg515 (5 variants)
- AByg503 (6 variants)
- BDyg531 (12 variants)
- opening passenger doors (and loading doors on the BDyl458)
- dynamic numbering: wagon number, home location and train destination sign
- prototypical different bogie types
- detailed compartment model (Byl421)
- animated wagon transition connections (1)
- highly detailed coupler model with dynamic brake hoses and steam heating connection (1)
- prepared for steam heating (leaking) effect (2)
- switchable tail lights
- custom sound set
- individual textures with traces of weathering and ageing
- five coaches in the "Allgäu-Zollern-Bahn" livery of the 1980s, three of them with prototypical city coat of arms
(1) only operating if vehicles contained in this pack are coupled; also working with all other rolling stock products made by Polygonzug.
(2) requires a locomotive with a specific and compatible control to turn the train heating on and off.