DB Bnrdzf VRot Diesel / BR218
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
DB Bnrdzf Diesel / BR218 Traffic Red
The package includes the driving trailer Bnrdzf with Karlsruher Front,
the coaches ABnrz and Bnrz and the diesel locomotive DB BR218 in traffic red livery.
The included locomotive and driving trailer have a lot of functions installed
and it is not recommended to be used by novice Train Simulator players without
any experience in the game. For other players it is very important to have look
into the manual to understand how to operate the machine!!
Please use the ability to download the manual from this website to have a
first look at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount
of time learning how to operate the locomotive before you buy the package.
The following functions are integrated in the Bnrdzf / BR218:
- Prototypical traction and braking behaviour
- Prototypical PZB with train type O/M/U
- PZB Advisory System
- SiFa Vigilance System
- KWS/KDS Push-Pull / Multiple operating systems
- Switchable instrument lights
- Seperate winfscreen wipers with variable speed
- Prototypical sounds optimized for EFX
- Light cone regulation
- vR EBuLa system
- Desk light and cab light
- Separately switch-able wipers with speed control
- Standard TS2017 Effects
- TS2017 Camera positions
- vR ZZA Destination Sign System
The following vehicles are included in this Vehicle package:
- DB Bnrdzf 463 Regional Express
- DB Bnrdzf 463 Regional Express / Cold Start
- DB BR218 201-2 VRot
- DB BR218 201-2 VRot / Cold Start
- DB BR218 Dynamic Number
- DB BR218 Dynamic Number / Cold Start
- ABnrz 1st - 2nd Class / Regional Express
- Bnrz 2nd Class / Regional Express