DB BR150 Blau-Beige ExpertLine
The package includes twelve versions
of the DB BR150 in blue-beige livery.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
BR150 Blue-Beige ExpertLine
The package includes twelve versions of the DB BR150 in blue-beige livery.
The included locomotive has a lot of functions installed and it is not
recommended to be used by novice Train Simulator players without
any experience in the game. For other players it is very important to
have look into the manual to understand how to operate the machine!!
Please use the ability to download the manual from this website to have a
first look at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount
of time learning how to operate the locomotive.
The following functions are integrated in the BR150:
- Prototypical driving behaviour
- Tap-changer notch control
- Monitoring function for important values like voltage, traction motor temperature
- Manually selection of the pantograph
- Brake system with overcharging of the main air pipe pressure
- High braking for the locomotive brakes
- Real sounds optimized for EFX
- Realistic Indusi I60R
- vR EBuLa system
- Switchable instrument lights
- Desk light and cab light
- Separately switch-able wipers with speed control
- Standard TS Effects
- vR ZZA compatible
- Scenario save system compatible
The following vehicles are included in this ExpertLine package:
- DB BR150 022-2
- DB BR150 025-5
- DB BR150 044-6
- DB BR150 057-8
- DB BR150 090-9
- DB BR150 127-9
- DB BR150 DynNr 1
- DB BR150 DynNr 2
- DB BR150 DynNr 3
- DB BR150 DynNr 4
- DB BR150 DynNr 5
- DB BR150 DynNr 6