DB BR141 Blau-Beige ExpertLine
The package includes DB BR141
in blue-beige livery.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
BR141 Blue-Beige ExpertLine
The package includes DB BR141 in blue-beige livery.
The included locomotive has a lot of functions installed and it is not
recommended to be used by novice Train Simulator players without
any experience in the game. For other players it is very important to
have look into the manual to understand how to operate the machine!!
Please use the ability to download the manual from this website to have a
first look at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount
of time learning how to operate the locomotive.
The following functions are integrated in the BR141:
- Prototypical driving behaviour
- Up/Down Tap-changer notch control
- Monitoring function for important values like voltage, traction motor temperature
- Manually selection of the pantograph
- Brake system with overcharging of the main air pipe pressure
- High braking for the locomotive brakes
- Real sounds optimized for EFX
- Realistic PZB90 / I60R
- vR EBuLa system
- Switchable instrument lights
- Desk light and cab light
- Separately switch-able wipers with speed control
- Standard TS Effects
- vR ZZA compatible
- vR Bnrbdzf Wittenberger DVT compatible
- Scenario save system compatible
The following vehicles are included in this ExpertLine package:
- DB BR141 036-4
- DB BR141 059-6
- DB BR141 081-0
- DB BR141 157-8
- DB BR141 362-4
- DB BR141 406-9
- DB BR141 DynNr 1
- DB BR141 DynNr 2
- DB BR141 DynNr 3
- DB BR141 DynNr 4
- DB BR141 DynNr 5
- DB BR141 DynNr 6