DB BR150 ORot ExpertLine
The package includes six versions
of the DB BR150 in orient red livery.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
BR150 Orient Red ExpertLine
The package includes six versions of the DB BR150 in orient red livery.
The included locomotive has a lot of functions installed and it is not
recommended to be used by novice Train Simulator players without
any experience in the game. For other players it is very important to
have look into the manual to understand how to operate the machine!!
Please use the ability to download the manual from this website to have a
first look at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount
of time learning how to operate the locomotive.
The following functions are integrated in the BR150:
- Prototypical driving behaviour
- Tap-changer notch control
- Monitoring function for important values like voltage, traction motor temperature
- Manually selection of the pantograph
- Brake system with overcharging of the main air pipe pressure
- High braking for the locomotive brakes
- Real sounds optimized for EFX
- Realistic PZB90 / I60R
- vR EBuLa system
- Switchable instrument lights
- Desk light and cab light
- Separately switch-able wipers with speed control
- Standard TS Effects
- vR ZZA compatible
- Scenario save system compatible
The following vehicles are included in this ExpertLine package:
- DB BR150 030-5
- DB BR150 142-8
- DB BR150 168-3
- DB BR150 DynNr 1
- DB BR150 DynNr 2
- DB BR150 DynNr 3