DB BR181.2 VRot ExpertLine
The package contains six different versions
of the DB BR181.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
DB BR181.2 ExpertLine
The package contains six different versions of the DB BR181.
The vehicles differ in equipment and livery..
The included drivable vehicles have a lot of functions installed and it is not
recommended to be used by novice Train Simulator players without
any experience in the game. For other players it is very important to
have look into the manual to understand how to operate the vehicles!!
Please use the option to download the manual from this website to have a
first look at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount
of time learning how to operate the locomotive.
The following functions are integrated into the DB BR181.2:
- Prototypical driving behavior
- Tap-changer automatic notch control
- Monitoring function for important values like voltage and traction motor temperature
- Prototypical PZB 90 V2.0
- Brake modes R-P-G
- Brake system with overcharging of the main
- air pipe pressure
- Delayed and smoothly regulated e-brake
- Pantographs selectable and preselectable
- Panto sparks with sound
- Time-time SIFA
- Double formation system
- Usable EBula ( very basic)
- Switchable instrument lights
- Cab light and desk light
- Usable blinds and windows
- Standard TS2017 effects
- TS2017 camera positions
- vR ZZA and vR door system compatible
- Scenario Save function compatible
- Ingame language selection
- Realistic sound optimized for EFX
The following vehicles are included in this ExpertLine package:
- DB BR181 204 traffic red
- DB BR181 traffic red / dynamic number
- DB BR181 211 Lorraine
- DB BR181 212 Luxembourg
- DB BR181 213 Saar
- DB BR181 214 Mosel