DB E03 ExpertLine
The package includes four versions of the
E03.0 E03 001 / 002 / 003 and 004.
1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to "remember" you and your preferences, either for a single visit or for multiple repeat visits
3 Controlling Cookies
4 Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
The package includes four versions of the E03.0
E03 001 / 002 / 003 and 004.
The included locomotive has a lot of functions installed and it is not
recommended to be used by novice Train Simulator players without
any experience in the game. For other players it is very important to
have look into the manual to understand how to operate the machine!!
Please use the ability to download the manual from this website to have a
first look at the functions and requirements and spend a certain amount
of time learning how to operate the locomotive.
The following functions are integrated in the E03:
- Prototypically driving behaviour
- Tap-changer with follow-up control
- Manually /automatically Make-Ready
- Monitoring function for important values
- like Voltage, traction temperature,
- axle temperature,
- Manually selection of the pantograph
- Delayed and smooth regulated E-Break
- „Hohe Abbremsung“ for the breaks
- Prototypically PZB
- LZB system
- Real sounds optimized for EFX
- Switchable instrument lights
- Reading lamp and cab light
- Seperatly switchable wipers with speed control
- Standard TS2014 Effects
- TS2014 Camera positions
- Automatically KI wipers with weather detection
- Light bulp adjustment for player and KI
- vR ZZA compatible
- Configuration file
The following vehicle is included in this ExpertLine package:
- E03 001
- E03 002
- E03 003
- E03 004